Sometimes website optimization is only a matter of making some small changes, but the problem is often related to several parts of the website, like its design, concept, and content. Faced with this challenge, it’s difficult to know where to start.
Here are five of the most common questions regarding website optimization and how to answer them:
1. Can I keep all the content of my website and just make it look better?
2. Why are mobile friendly websites important to my inquiry volume?
3. How can we use our website to target specific types of markets?
4. What are the most important things to consider during website optimization?
5. How do I operate my website's design?